Monday, May 4, 2009

Back in Business.

Hello Family & Friends!

I am very excited to let you know I am back in the Real Estate business! I have joined The Butch Watterson Team with Keller Williams Southwest. This is a team of the finest people … I feel honored to be a part. Together we bring years of real estate experience, providing the highest quality of real estate services possible. And you get 6 people working with you instead of 1!

If you or a friend have a real estate need, please be sure to give me a call. You can be assured of my prompt, personal and professional attention. Be looking for more information coming soon to the Real Estate Blog!

3 comments:

  1. Jill, I saw your blog on your daughter’s website. I am the wife of a Texas Highschool coach and I have spent the past several years helping foster his career, now it is time for me to foster mine. In fact we might be moving to the Houston area. I am very interested in getting my real-estate license but I have not been able to because of the cost. (We live on a single income, teacher’s salary) But once we are able I am going to get my license. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about your blog! Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete