Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, that would be GREAT!

Friends, family, readers, fellow agents, colleagues.... I have a favor to ask of you!

Do you live in GREATWOOD?

Have you been thinking of selling your home?

What would you say if I told you, I have a buyer, very anxious to find a home in Greatwood, in the $180,000-ish range, has their loan completed, and wants to close before October 31st?

It's not too good to be true... it's just what you needed to stick that sign in the yard. Give me a call if you or someone you know has been on the fence, my buyer is READY!

A big THANK YOU to all that came out to the Open House this week at 1903 Shadow Lane! Such a great turn out!

Hope you all have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh..I love that you are searching out sellers!! I wanted to knock on many doors to ask if people wanted to sell their house when we were looking. Hope you find a seller soon!!

    ReplyDelete